Saturday, July 12, 2008

Caney Fork Below the Dam July 2008




Caught several today. Three browns and one bow. The browns were caught on a white scud and an orange scud. I also caught a nice little 10-12" bow on a #16 BHPT Nymph. Got there around 7:30 am and fished until around 11:00am. Not a bad day. I did let one get off, but who's counting? My camera lens was wet, so the pictures aren't so great. The Caney Fork is easliy accesible from the Nashville airport. It's a 45-50 minute drive from the airport (give or take 5 minutes). There are several outfitters in the area that offer float trips, drop off and pick up service and a person can easily wade the Caney at several locations.




2 comments:

Dale Cox said...

Hey, love your blog! Come on out and try the Arkansas and Missouri streams sometime.

TroyBandDad

Troutanon.com said...

Hey Dwayne...

I updated my signature on the LRO site..with an e-mail. Sorry for the game of tag

-Ryan