Saturday, October 20, 2012

Caney Fork Oct 20th 2012

So, I'm moving to East Tennessee and starting fresh.  Going to try my hand at guiding, I hope.  My friend Mark and I decided to take one more trip to our home water before I made the move.  It was hard to drive through the country side knowing that it would be difficult for me to get back around that way for a long time.  Life has been kicking me in the backside lately but I tried to focus on the positive and just have fun fishing the best river within 3 hours of me.  One phase of my life is over and I'm moving to the next.  Fishing was pretty good.  Lots of stockers to hand...so many that I quit taking pictures after about fish number 7 or 8.  Mark got one on around 24" give or take but it broke off right at the net.  Oh well, such is life.  Here are a few pics of our trip.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: